One of the toughest plants of all: Sansevieria Houseplants aka ‘Snake plants’ or ‘Mother in Law Tongue’
The Sansevieria is one of the easiest houseplants and is currently making a comeback in the livingroom. The plant has rhizomes, from which thick ascending sword-shaped leaves grow succulent properties. The plant is native to the arid regions of Southern Africa and Asia where he had to survive in the hot deserts and because of that it can easily survive indoors without lots of water.
– The Sansevieria is air-purifying and improves humidity!
– Perfect, easy houseplant
– Also known as Snake plant or Mother-in-Law-Tongue
– Height on delivery: 25-40cm (measured incl pot)
– Size when fully grown: 100-150 cm
– Sansevieria is non-toxic to pets